Hang Vom was considered like the biggest cave system in Asia with 31,4 km long, 124 high and 150m deep. It is also one of the most visited cave due to its beautiful stalactites and stalagmite formation. Along with stalactites and stalagmites, the cave feature underground river, cave crab, gecko, sharpen stone, cave crickets and muddy sand.
Day Trip: Dong Hoi/ Phong Nha – Hang Vom Dry Cave – Hang Vom River Cave – Dong Hoi/ Phong Nha
What to Expect
- 14 km jungle and mountain trekking, rocky terrain
- 500m Swim inside the cave
- Elevation change up to 300 m (between road and valleys)
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
IN GROUP TOUR: USD 72
Valid from 1st January – 31st December 2019
- Age: 12+
- Difficulty: 7/10
- Pick-up from your Hotel
- Professional English-speaking tour guide and safety assistant guide
- Snacks, lunch (vegetarian/vegan available)
- Water Supply, Helmet, Gloves & Headlight, Life Jacket
- Porter team to carry all safety gear and prepare all meals
- First Aid Kit and Medical Rescue Equipment
- Any Entrance Fee
- Trekking shoes available on request.
- Personal expense, tips and gratuities
- Other services not mentioned above
WHAT TO BRING:
- 1 long pants (quick dry)
- 1 long sleeved shirt (quick dry)
- Towel and swimwear
- Personal items: mosquito repellent, sunglasses, hat, camera, underwear, socks, change of clothes (optional).
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.