Dark cave is an adventurous and action-packed experience. Visiting this cave includes harnessed zip lining over a turquoise river, swimming into the mouth of the cave (lifejackets included), walking through the dark with only the head torch on your mining helmet to illuminate the way, having a mud fight in the buoyant mud baths deep in the cave, washing clean with a swim in the lake inside the cave, then kayaking back across the river to test your strength on the hanging obstacle course and open ziplines.
Phong Nha cave is not only a natural legacy of the world or a wonder of the country Vietnam, but also a relic system of the historic street Ho Chi Minh which collaborates with Xuan Son Ferry in order to create a route supporting for the battleground of the South Vietnam during US War. Today, this place has become the first section of Ho Chi Minh trails. Therefore, coming to Phong Nha means you are visiting this legendary trails.
Day Trip: Phong Nha/ Dong Hoi – Dark Cave – Phong Nha Cave – Back to Phong Nha/Dong Hoi
07:45 You will be picked up at hotels then exploring Dark cave (located in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park, 20km about Phong Nha cave, 65 km about Dong Hoi and 1h10 minutes driving) at the rest of the day.
Dark cave was the true experience, kayaking over the river to get there, walking through the dark with only the head touch on your mining helmet, having a mud fight in the mud baths deep in the cave and then washing clean with a swim in the lake inside the cave.
Activities: Mud bath, ziplining, swimming, kayaking, please bring: swimwear
12:30 Lunch at local restaurant in Phong Nha village .
13:30 Visit the most impressive Phong Nha caves (50 km about the city, 45 minutes driving). After 25 minutes on boat, visitors will arrive Phong Nha cave, take a couple hours to see the cave. This cave is called as river cave, is famous for its rock formation.
17:30 Get back to hotel. Tour ends
|Dark Cave - Phong Nha Cave|
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
IN GROUP TOUR: USD 62
Valid from 1st January – 31st December 2019
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Zipline weight limit: 40kg- 90kg
- Shared coach while on tour
- Train station pick-up
- 01 Local English speaking guide where mentioned
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner)
- All sightseeing tickets in guided time
- Tissues and water on coach
- Personal expenses, tips and gratuities
- Transfers and meals not mentioned
- Travel insurance, Beverage
- Other services not mentioned above.
- Visa stamping fee
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.