8:00 – 8:30am: Minivan pick up for customer at the hotel in Hoi An and transfer to the pier
8:35am: Arrive Cua Dai pier & board the boat
8:45am: Departure from the pier to reach the Marine Protected Areas of Cham Island. Small theory course, fitting equipment and dive briefing on board with our Instructor.
10:00am: Arrival on the dive site, one discovery scuba dive with a certified PADI Instructor. (Average 30-45 minutes a dive at 6 to 12 meters depth, join group of 3 divers max)
11.00-11.45am: Surface interval. Water, coffee, tea and snack available on board.
12:00-13.00: Option doing snorkeling (included in price) or have an extra dive at second dive spot.
13.15: Boat leaving for Bai Chong beach for lunch and relax
13.30 – 14.00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood lunch on the beach (water is provided during lunch)
Afternoon: Time to relax on beach: hammocks free, swimming or extra snorkeling from the beach
15:30: Departure from the beach to return to the mainland
16:45-17.00: Boat lands in Cua Dai pier: transfer by minivan to the hotel.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD): USD75/ pax
Valid from 1st January 2017 till 31st December 2017
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- For first time scuba diver only
- 01 extra dive + USD 20
- Pick up and drop off at hotel (within Hoi An area)
- Multilingual speaking tour guide / PADI professional team
- 1 unit of soft drink: tea, coffee, fruit, cakes
- Boat transfers.
- Full professional diving and snorkeling equipment
- Lunch on the beach
- Entrance fees
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.