8:00 – 8:30am: Minivan pick up for customer at the hotel in Hoi An
8:35am: Reach the pier & board the boat
8:45 am: Departure from the pier to reach the Marine Protected Areas of Cham Island.
10:00-11.00am: Customers enjoy snorkeling under supervision of our guide with full equipment provided
11.00-11.45am: Surface interval. Water, coffee, tea and snack available on board.
12:00-13.00: Make second snorkeling at second spot.
13.15: Boat leaving for Bai Chong tropical beach for lunch and relax
13.30 – 14.00: Enjoy Vietnamese seafood lunch on beach (water is provided during lunch)
Afternoon:Relax time on beach: hammocks free, swimming or extra snorkeling from the beach
15:30: Departure from the beach to return to mainland
16:45-17.00: Boat lands in Cua Dai pier: minivan drop customer off at hotel.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD): USD44 / pax
Valid from 1st January 2018 till 31st December 2018
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Pick up and drop off at hotel (within Hoi An area)
- Multilingual speaking tour guide / PADI professional team
- 1 unit of soft drink: tea, coffee, fruit, cakes
- Boat transfers.
- Full professional diving and snorkeling equipment
- Lunch on the beach
- Entrance fees
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.