Day 1: Bangkok – Kanchanaburi (-)
Depart for Kanchanaburi, stop on the way to visit Wat Tham Sua.
Guide: English speaking Guide
|Bangkok – Kanchanaburi|
Day 2: Kanchanaburi – Ayutthaya (B)
Today start your day by visiting and browsing around the Bridge Over The River Kwai.
Guide: English speaking
|Kanchanaburi – Ayutthaya|
Day 3: Ayutthaya – Bangkok (B)
UNESCO declared the ruins of temples and surrounding structures a world heritage site. Wat Lokayasutharam. Assumed that it was built in the middle of the Ayutthaya period. This temple has the largest reclining Buddha image in Ayutthaya, with a length of 42 meters and 8 meters high. Continue to Wat Choeng Tha. Major buildings of interest on the site include the large, well-preserved prang (tower) at the north side of the site. Immediately to the west of the prang is an old ubosot (ordination hall) which features a traditional boat-shaped base. At the back of the monastery is the wooden sermon hall with remnants of mural paintings. Then, head to Wat Mahathat Ayutthaya which is one of the oldest and most significant temples in the history of Ayutthaya as it housed the Buddha’s holy relic. The temple is most famous for the Buddha head situated in a Bodhi tree root. Your program stops at hotel in Bangkok or train station.
Guide: English speaking
***End of the service***
|Ayutthaya – Bangkok|
HOTEL LIST STANDARD OR SIMILAR
|Kanchanaburi||Good Time Resort (Standard Room)||Mida Resort (Superior Room)|
|Ayutthaya||Pludhaya Resort (Rim Na Room)||Kantary Hotel (Studio Suite)|
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs. Our travel consultant will help you find the best hotel deals & promotion air-fare available at your booking time.
Promotion code: ATHCEN2020
Book by period: Now – Jun 2020
Traveling period: 01 April – 30 June 2020
TOUR PRICE (EXCLUDE FLIGHT):
|Rate /Group||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||Single Supplement|
|Superior||USD 448||USD 328||USD 233||USD 63|
|Deluxe||USD 480||USD 361||USD 265||USD 96|
- All mentioned hotels will be subject to availability and could be replaced by others at similar standard.
- Note that not all locations may offer the mentioned star-level accommodation and in such cases, a lower but respectable alternative has been selected.
- Rates do not include Pick up & Drop off at Bangkok Airport. Supplement with English-speaking guide at USD 75/ way
- Specific conditions could be mentioned with and applied to certain products
- Making bookings with us agreeing- and complying with our Terms & Conditions
- Single Supplement-charge will be added to the package rate for single occupancy room booking
- Our package rates are applied for double and triple occupancy in a room. An extra bed is provided for the 3rd person at a triple booking.
- Children aged 0-2.9 years are free of charge if sharing the existing bedding with parents. Includes
- Children aged 3 – 11.9 years are subject to 75% charge from adult rates. This includes one extra bed and
breakfast. (maximum 1 extra bed per room).
- A maximum of two children per party (family) is granted for such discounts, the chargeable rates are
applicable to the total number of adults booked.
- Children’s conditions are applicable for bookings made with a minimum of 2 paying adults only.
- Children aged 12 years up are subject to adult rates.
- 2 Adults + 1 Child is considered as 1x DBL room + Extra Bed
- 2 Adults + 2 Children are considered as 2 x DBL room
- A final rooming list is expected to be received 14 days prior to the service date.
- Rates and details given to you following your request hold no reservations until we have received your confirmation to book. Please do check the rate given with the final confirmation as this will be the valid rate
- Accommodation and daily breakfast at the hotel, unless otherwise mentioned
- Private, air-conditioned vehicle, unless otherwise mentioned
- Shared or public transport when indicated in the program
- Professional, English speaking tour guide, unless otherwise mentioned
- Pick up and drop off at hotels in city areas only. For other locations, a surcharge will be applied, to be reconfirmed case by case.
- Local drinks and snacks where indicated
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Admission fees for all admissions indicated in the program, unless otherwise mentioned
- Any indicated train tickets
- All International & Domestic Airfare.
- Any passenger service charges at the airport.
- Personal expenses i.e. laundry, telephone billing, tipping, etc.
- Beverages during meals.
- Visa fee and its arrangement.
- Optional tours
- Some programs include local means of transportation to give your guests a maximum feeling of ‘Thai-ness.’ The quality and safety of such transport follow the local standards and are beyond our control and responsibility. Our tour guide is present to avoid clear unsafe situations, would these arise.
- Any compulsory dinner surcharge from the hotel will be charged, rates to be advised during our booking confirmation.
- The above rates are subject to change in accordance with airfare, tax, and sub-supplier cost increase, hereunder further fuel rate increases.
- Triple sharing room condition:
– Package rate
– No single supplement charged
– Bed configuration for a triple room is DBL/TWN room plus 1 extra bed (in hotels only)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.