Day 1: Bangkok Arrival (-)
Welcome to Thailand! You will be met and greeted by our representative and then transfer without guide to your hotel in Bangkok. Rest of the day is free at leisure.
Day 2: City Explorer (B)
Breakfast at hotel and then discover Bangkok in style with your own expert guide and private car to calmly find your way from highlight to highlight. You will learn of the history of the City Pillar on Rattanakosin island where Bangkok was founded, enter the always bustling Wat Po; home to the 45 meters long Reclining Buddha and the perfect place to make your offering for your wish to be granted. Explore the lanes and stalls of China Town, full of smells and colors and traditional products. Marvel at the sea of flowers on the orchid market where housewives come pick the best flower to put on their family-alter at home. Climbing up into the sky on Golden Mount Wat Saket. The end of the afternoon is at leisure.
Guide: English speaking Guide
|Bangkok City Explorer|
Day 3: Train Market & Damnoen Saduak Floating Market (B)
Escape from Bangkok and visit the countryside to see vibrant markets and traditional ways of life. Stop at an unusual railway market then take a tour of Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Get a closer look at the local lifestyles through the countryside canals. Today’s tour will begin at 07:00. Travel away from Bangkok’s city center for a visit to local markets and countryside neighborhoods. Take a one-hour drive, leaving the high-rises behind and entering a land of lush landscapes and traditional wooden houses. Stop at a local railway station where a bustling country market has sprouted up along the tracks. As a train pulls into the station, witness the vendors quickly clearing their stalls off the railway. Then, after the train departs, watch them set up shop and resume business as usual. From here, continue to the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Although these days the stalls are mostly selling items for tourists, the Damnoen Saduak remains the best example of a traditional floating market. Take a stroll around and admire the floating shops, many of which are selling fresh fruits and typical Thai snacks. Following this insightful exploration of the countryside, return to Bangkok’s modern city center.
Guide: English speaking Guide
|Damnoen Saduak Floating Market|
Day 4: Bangkok Departure (B)
Breakfast at your hotel. Free time at leisure until your transfer to Bangkok airport for your departure flight.
HOTEL LIST STANDARD OR SIMILAR
|Bangkok||Picnic Hotel/W22 Hotel (Standard Room)||De Prime @ Rangnam (Prime Premier)|
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs. Our travel consultant will help you find the best hotel deals & promotion air-fare available at your booking time.
Promotion code: ATHBKK2020
Book by period: Now – June 2020
Traveling period: 01 April – 30 June 2020
TOUR PRICE (EXCLUDE FLIGHT):
|Rate /Group||2 pax||3 – 4 pax||5 – 7 pax||Single Supplement|
|Superior||USD 301||USD 235||USD 183||USD 75|
|Deluxe||USD 335||USD 270||USD 217||USD 109|
- For pick-up time at Suvarnabhumi airport, Don Muang Airport or Bangkok hotel from 18.00 to 06.00 hrs., there will be a surcharge of USD 11 per guided transfer (subject to change).
- Specific conditions could be mentioned with and applied to certain products
- Making bookings with us agreeing- and complying with our Terms & Conditions
- Single Supplement-charge will be added to the package rate for single occupancy room booking
- Our package rates are applied for double and triple occupancy in a room. An extra bed is provided for the 3rd person at a triple booking.
- Children aged 0-2.9 years are free of charge if sharing the existing bedding with parents. Includes complimentary breakfast.
- Children aged 3 – 11.9 years are subject to 75% charge from adult rates. This includes one extra bed and breakfast. (maximum 1 extra bed per room).
- A maximum of two children per party (family) is granted for such discounts, the chargeable rates are applicable for the
total number of adults booked.
- Children conditions are applicable for bookings made with a minimum of 2 paying adults only.
- Children aged 12 years up are subject to adult rates.
- 2 Adults + 1 Child is considered as 1x DBL room + Extra Bed
- 2 Adults + 2 Children are considered as 2 x DBL room
- A final rooming list is expected to be received 14 days prior to the service date.
- Rates and details given to you following your request hold no reservations until we have received your confirmation to book. Please do check the rate given with the final confirmation as this will be the valid rate
- Accommodation and daily breakfast at the hotel, unless otherwise mentioned
- Private, air-conditioned vehicle, unless otherwise mentioned
- Shared or public transport when indicated in the program
- Professional, English speaking tour guide, unless otherwise mentioned
- Pick up and drop off at hotels in city areas only. For other locations, a surcharge will be applied, to be reconfirmed case by case.
- Local drinks and snacks where indicated
- Meals as indicated in the program
- Admission fees for all admissions indicated in the program, unless otherwise mentioned
- Any indicated train tickets
- All International & Domestic Airfare.
- Any passenger service charges at the airport.
- Personal expenses i.e. laundry, telephone billing, tipping, etc.
- Beverages during meals.
- Visa fee and its arrangement.
- Optional tours
- Some programs include local means of transportation to give your guests a maximum feeling of ‘Thai-ness.’ The quality and safety of such transport follow the local standards and are beyond our control and responsibility. Our tour guide is present to avoid clear unsafe situations, would these arise.
- Any compulsory dinner surcharge from the hotel will be charged, rates to be advised during our booking confirmation.
- The above rates are subject to change in accordance with airfare, tax, and sub-supplier cost increase, hereunder further fuel rate increases.
- Triple sharing room condition:
– Package rate
– No single supplement charged
– Bed configuration for a triple room is DBL/TWN room plus 1 extra bed (in hotels only)
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.