Group Tour by HEAVEN & EARTH (Maximum: 8 participants per group)
**We need a minimum of 2 guests for a run this tour. If you are alone, please contact us to join one group.
The difficulty of the tour:
- This tour is recommended for people in good physical condition.
- The trip is approximately 54 km (34 miles), and follows a dozen dirt paths. The distance may seem long if you are not a cyclist, but the roads are flat and in good condition. This trip takes approximately 7 hours, so we expect to cover an average of 8 km per hour. The planned stops along the way allow you to rest, take photos and meet the locals.
- The heat could make the tour more challenging, especially during the months of May to August (summer in central Vietnam), but this tour is relatively easy during the rest of the year. Please contact us if you have any questions.
After the transfer by minibus (45 mn), you will cross with the local ferry the Thu Bon River to the small village near the My Son sanctuary. Your bicycle tour discovery of the authentic Vietnam you’ve always dreamed of begins here!
Together, we will travel across immense rice fields set in between the river and the mountains where the Vietnamese in their traditional conical hats, continue to cultivate rice using the same methods as their ancestors did hundreds of years ago. We will discover local handicrafts, learn the secret of making incense, weaving methods that date back to colonial times, including the weaving of linen.
A local village family will welcome us to share their tea and visit their home, a traditional wooden structure. You will have the opportunity to learn the local history and customs of the countryside, where life is far from the bustling cities and sights.
This tour, far from the usual tourist itineraries, puts you in direct contact with the Vietnamese people. You will take the time to meet these welcoming people, and share unique moments. Stops vary from tour to tour, depending on chance meetings and village activities.
This tour includes crossing the river on a local ferry, visiting the crafts workshops, crossing a floating bridge, and a bamboo bridge, and several other stops along the way.
**Optional: biking and Visit My Son Temple (add 8 USD/ adult). The price is to pay the entry ticket. The visit is not guiding.
|Type||Rate/ adult||Children 10 – 12 yrs|
|Group Tour (min 2 pax)||USD 59||USD 29|
|Extra for option: Visit My Son Temple (No guide)||USD 8||USD 8|
Valid from 1st January 2019 till 31st December 2019
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holidays.
- Minibus transfer (45 minutes)
- English/ French language guide
- An assistant
- All ferry boat, bridge, and visit tickets
- A traditional lunch at a local family (Chicken or fish or vegetarian served with rice and vegetables)
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
- We need a minimum of 2 guests to run this tour. If you are alone, please contact us to join one group.
- Maximum: 8 participants per group (unless otherwise requested).
- Cycling helmet available upon request.
Don’t forget to bring: Suntan lotion, Hat or cap, Sunglasses, and Rain Coat.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.