2 days with visit to most of the prettiest destinations in Ninh Binh: Trang An, Mua Cave, Tuyet Tinh Coc and the national park
Day 01: Visit Trang An & Mua Cave – Cooking class, overnight at Trang An Bungalow (L/D)
From 8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, on the way, stop for a short break to stretch your legs. You arrive in Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. Then you have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
In the afternoon, we cycle to Mua cave with stunning rice fields with buffalos, goats…along the road till approaching Mua cave. You walk up to the top of the mountain, visiting lovely stalactites and stalagmites inside, then take a spectacular view from the top to the valley. You relaxingly cycle back to Trang An through the villages with daily life, then visit Tuyet Tinh Coc (the on top pagoda inside the cave) from there you can see the romantic lake surrounded by Karsts and jungles. You cycle back to the Bungalow check in then attend our Cooking class of how to make local cakes and swim before the dinner around 19:00, then enjoy the night there with bar opposite to the Pool.
Day 2: Cuc Phuong National Park – Hanoi (B/L)
From 6:30, welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast then bus pick up to visit Cuc Phuong National Park. Firstly, you will visit the langurs and the monkey, gibbons in the Endangered Primate Rescue Center, witnessing them in their natural environment. Here, professional staff protect monkeys and langurs from becoming extinct. The environment is kept as close to their natural habitat as possible. Afterwards, you enjoy a typical lunch at jungle restaurant, recommended by your guide. Take a trekking trip into the heart of the jungle come the afternoon. You will trek inside the jungle to visit the One-Thousand-Year-Old Tree and then The Pre – Historic man’s cave if we have enough time then get on our bus back to Hanoi. Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Group tour: USD 165/pax
Single Supplement: 400.000 VND (18 USD)
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Trang An and Return
- Overnight in Trang An bungalow (basing on twin sharing basis)
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus, in bungalow
- Meals as in dedicated itinerary (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Welcome drink, Cooking Class in bungalow
- Free bicycle during your stay in our bungalow
- Sampan boat trips in Tam Coc and Trang An sanctuary
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO BRING
- Hat or cap, sun cream, camera, cash in Vietnam Dong
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.