This tour is designed for travelers who want to visit both the most popular travel sites in Sapa and Bac Ha market on Sunday but just within 2 days, stay overnight in a good hotel and save lots of money in comparison with going by night train
Day 1: (Depart on Saturday) Ha Noi – Sapa by bus with short trek to Cat Cat village (L, D)
6.30 – 7.00: Pick up from your hotel/accommodation, get on big bus and depart for Sapa Town.
9.30: Follow the highway to Lao Cai city with the first comfort break
11.00: Second comfort break at Lao Cai city before approaching Sapa
13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colorful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People.
14.30: Bus picks you up to the gate of Cat Cat village which is home of Black H’mong ethnic people and located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. Our local guide will show you the daily life activities of the locals, trek down to the valley bottom to the waterfall where the French built a Hydraulic Power Station, stop for photo with bridge and waterfall then you will walk uphill for bus to pick up to get back to Sapa in the afternoon.
Trekking distance is about 2.5 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
17.00: Come back to Sapa Town. Have dinner and overnight in hotel with night activities.
Day 2: Sapa – Bac Ha market – Lao Cai – Ha Noi (B, L)
6.15 – 7.00: Have breakfast at hotel and prepare all your luggage for Bac Ha market
7.00 – 14.00: Take 2.5 hour drive to Bac Ha Town – home of Flower H’Mong ethnic People
French – Viet architecture and visit “Pho” village of Flower H’Mong People.
Trekking distance is about 3 kms and it lasts for 2 hours
14.00: Take 1.45 hour drive back to Lao Cai city, have a shower and relax in the border gate city. (Do not come back Sapa town)
16.30: You are welcomed to shuttle bus back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks.
21.30: We say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
HOTEL LIST STANDARD OR SIMILAR
|Sapa Town||Sapa View Hotel||Sunny Mountain Hotel|
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs. Our travel consultant will help you find the best hotel deals & promotion air-fare available at your booking time.
Period: 01 Jan 2019 – 31 Dec 2019
|Rate / person||Sharing room||Single supplement||Children|
|Superior||USD 145||USD 15||updating|
|Deluxe||USD 150||USD 25||updating|
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Modern air – conditioning bus with comfortable seats from Hanoi – Sapa and return
- Modern air – conditioning bus from Sapa – Bac Ha – Lao Cai and in Sapa with experienced drivers
- 2 bottles of water, tissues,
- English speaking tour leader escorted during the bus trip Hanoi – Sapa – Hanoi, local guide escorted in Sapa and Bac Ha
- Meals as 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast with local dishes
- All entrance tickets to indicated sites
- Double room/Twin room in hotel (2 or 3 stars) basing on twin sharing basis
- Insurance during time using the bus
- Beverages, travel insurance, VAT, personal expenses
- Others not clearly mentioned above
- When you come back to Lao Cai city from Bac Ha Market, we will arrange you to have a shower in a restaurant then you need to wait shuttle bus from Sapa to Lao Cai for sometimes. If you want to visit somewhere, our local guide will take you there; taxi or transport fee is paid by you.
THINGS TO BRING
- Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March
- Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March.
- Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa.
- You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.