Hoa Lu – Ninh Binh is one of the ancient capital of Viet nam. There are many beautiful spots as well as Trang An, Tam Coc,…. In 2001, the cave was discovered by a system works in terms of research scientists and indigenous people. In 2014, Trang An Scenic Landscape Complex was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Bai Dinh – Trang An – Tam Coc Bich Dong – Hoa Lu Tour will introduce you this ancient town in 2 days.
Hoa Lu – Tam Coc- Cycling in Tam Coc – Overnight at Trang An Bungalow (L/D)
From 8:00 – 8:30, our guide and bus pick you up from hotel and start driving to Ninh Binh, stop for a short break to stretch your legs. you will visit Hoa Lu which is the site of a 10th-century capital of an ancient Vietnamese Kingdom called Dai Co Viet. This small Kingdom reigned from the 10th century, during the Dinh and Le dynasties, to the 11th century, during the Ly Dynasty. The citadel and the Yen Ngua limestone hills provided good defense for this kingdom against the invaders. There are two 17th Century temples, modeled after their 11th-century originals that are on most itineraries to Hoa Lu. They are the Dinh Tien Hoang Temple (King Dinh temple) and Le Hoan Temple (King Le Temple). Then you have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant.
In the afternoon, you start an excursion on Ngo Dong river in Tam Coc– the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves (Hang Ca – Hang Hai and Hang Ba) and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. Then we prepare bicycles for you to discover the nearby attractions with green fields and daily life of the locals
Day 2: Trang An boating – Cooking Class – Bai Dinh Pagoda (B/L)
From 6:30, welcome a new day with sunrise Tai Chi and a breakfast, you arrive at Trang An Wharf – the most exciting boating trip with sampan boats through caves and visit stunning river surrounded by Limestone Karsts with rich fauna and flora. Then you come back to the bungalow restaurant for an interesting Cooking class how to make the local cakes then have buffet lunch with Vietnamese Cuisines in our restaurant. Check out and clear the bills.
In the afternoon, you visit the glimmering Bai Dinh pagoda complexes, the largest in Southeast of Asia. Scenically set on the foot hill of Dinh Mountain surrounded by amazing views of the exquisite river valley below and dotted and the limestone karsts dotted around which will take your breath away. This pagoda complex stunningly boasts an array of the most massive and magnificent architecture of Vietnamese tradition refined ever built that it takes a full day to explore all. So you will visit some of the highlights that owned the national: 500 stone statues of “La Han” (Arhats), 2 huge bronze bells, one weighs 27 tons, other weighs 36 tones and Three bronze statues of Tam The (50 tons each). Then you get on the bus back to Hanoi.
Note: Your itinerary can be changed due to weather conditions.
From 19:00, you are in Hanoi, we drop you off at your hotel, trip ends.
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON (USD)
Group tour: USD 152/pax
Single Supplement: 400.000 VND (18 USD)
- Rates vary frequently. Please contact us to get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Rates are not applied for Tet holiday period and other public holiday
- Pick up from hotel/stay in Hanoi Old Quarter to Trang An and Return
- Overnight in Trang An bungalow (basing on twin sharing basis)
- All entrance tickets to sites indicated in itinerary
- Complementary bottles of water on bus, in bungalow
- Meals as in dedicated itinerary (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast)
- Welcome drink, Cooking Class in bungalow
- Free bicycle during your stay in our bungalow
- Sampan boat trips in Tam Coc and Trang An sanctuary
- English speaking tour guide during the trip
- Beverages, tax, travel insurance
- Pick up and drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- Tips, personal expenses & those not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO BRING
- Hat or cap, sun cream, camera, cash in Vietnam Dong
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.