Discover and experience Cham Island Tour run by Jack Tran is the full packages of 2 days and 1 night that is customized to bring travelers a lot of unique, cultural, adventurous and interesting experiences into the real local ways of people at Cham Island, Hoi An. From the beginning of snorkeling at a beautiful islet to meeting and talking with local people throughout their daily jobs such as learning how to be making Bánh ít, knitting hammock , from going out to the sea at night to catch squid to savoring your grilled freshest best seafood, from getting over night at the beach by sleeping tent, from going out fishing at early sunrise, from adventuring motor bike adventure around the Cham Island, relaxing to swimming at the beautiful beaches….. This tour package will be journey that will be fascinating your holiday while you are visiting Hoi An- Viet Nam.
Note: Group tour by Jack Tran, maximum 8 people in a group
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON IN GROUP TOUR: USD 299
Valid from 1st January till 31st December 2020
- Tour runs: At least 2 persons and maximum with 8 persons
- Tour duration: 2 days & 1 night
- Tour operation from February to September in good condition of weather
- Child from 1 to 6 years old is not recommended going on this tour.
- You need to send us all of your passport copies.
- This tour is the join in small group tour with maximum run of 10
- Private tour on request
- Free pick up and drop off at all hotels/resorts in Hoi An
- Jack Tran’s live English speaking guide + friendly and helpful crews
- Dinner and lunch on the beach ( see menu below)
- Tropical fruit/ cake
- Jack Tran’s G.T speed boat with safety equipment including life jackets
- Jack Tran’s snorkeling equipments ( mask, breathing tube and swimming fins)
- 4 cold beers/soft drinks and 4 waters on board
- 1 bottle of wine
- Passenger insurance
- Life jacket
- Fishing rod with baits and lures
- Local cultural experience community with making local cake Bánh ít and knitting hammock
- Visa and visa arrangement fee
- International airfare and airport taxes
- Transfers & meals not indicated on itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses (tips, gratuities, etc.)
- Swimming towels
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Swimming towels
- Swimming costumes
- Extra clothing
- Sun-protection creams & lotions
- Fully charged cameras
- Cross/ Flip flops
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT BRING:
- Credit card
- Valuable belongings
- Jack Tran Tours’ pick up and drop off only in Hoi An. If guests stay at hotel like FOUR SEASONS- THE NAM HAI RESORT, LE BELHAMY RESORT will be charged with 600,000 VND for the round trip transfer. If guests stay in Da Nang, please arrange your own transfer to Jack Tran Tours’ meeting point at NAM LONG RESTAURANT- 103 CUA DAI STREET or at front of Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.