Red Dragon is complete with five deluxe cabins and 2 decks, designed to resonate with superior class and grandeur. Being larger than Prince and Princess Junk, it is still small enough to get up close to the natural wonders, pocket lagoons and small fishing communities of Bai Tu Long Bay, cruising off the beaten track.
Named and designed after an authentic Asian Junk, the original Red Dragon junk plied the rivers, seas and harbors of the Far East, from Singapore to northern China. Two Red Dragon boats in our fleet are ready to cruise for your life events in Halong Bay.
Our Red Dragon is complete with five deluxe cabins and 2 decks, designed to resonate with superior class and grandeur. Being larger than Prince and Princess Junk, it is still small enough to get up close to the natural wonders, pocket lagoons and small fishing communities of Bai Tu Long Bay, cruising off the beaten track. The charming Red Dragon Junk is an excellent companion to explore natural beauty and enjoy warm welcome from caring staffs.
As soon as you board the Red Dragon, you will be surrounded by traditional handmade artisan woodwork. Whether you are relaxing in the comfort of your own cabin, lounging on the spacious sun deck, or dinning in the cosy restaurant, you will feel treated like royalty.
This masterpiece is a wonderful option for those who need a little more space for a small group cruise up to 11 people.
- Number of junks: 2
- The Red Dragon 1: Launched April 2008
- The Red Dragon 2: Launched September 2008
- Length: 25.0 metres
- Width: 6.0 metres
- 5 Deluxe Cabins (3 Double, 1 Twin and 1 Triple)
- 2 Upper Luxury Dinning Areas: Inside and Outdoors
- 2 Spacious Sundecks and Relaxation Areas: Front and Back
- 1 Staff Section
- 1 Kitchen
2 DAYS DISCOVER BAI TU LONG BAY WITH RED DRAGON JUNK
Hanoi – Halong – Bai Tu Long – Thien Canh Son Cave (-/L/D)
|Bai Tu Long Bay|
Vung Vieng Fishing Village – Hon Gai Harbour (B/D/-)
|Vung Vieng Fishing Village|
Itinerary: 2 DAYS DISCOVER BAI TU LONG BAY WITH RED DRAGON JUNK HALONG
|Cruise cabin||Rate/person (USD)||Single supplement (USD)||Children 6-12 yr|
|Rate on High season (Jan – April, Oct – Dec /2017)|
|Deluxe||USD 202||USD 90||on request|
|Rate on PROMOTION period (May – Sept /2017)|
|Deluxe||USD 185||USD 90||on request|
– Child policy: Children under 4 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents. Children from 4 to 5 years old are charged USD25, sharing room with parents. Children from 6 – 11 year old are charge 75% adult price, using one bed and sharing room with parent. Age of children based on year of birth.
- Welcoming drink.
- Luxury, en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water.
- All meals on boat.
- Tea & coffee.
- Guide on board.
- All entrance & visiting fees
- Boat trip as specified program
- Tax, service charges
- Beverages, travel insurance
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi and puppet show ticket (including on shuttle bus charge): USD 35/adult, USD 20/ child from 4 year old
What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses (do not accept credit card payments on board), bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.