The five-deck steel craft measures 86 meters long, 13.9 meters wide and 13 meters high, making it the largest overnight ship to grace Halong Bay’s waters. But it’s the ship’s sublime selection of onboard entertainment, premium facilities, and elegant cabin design that will dazzle first-time passengers.
Innovative Michelin star dining comes as standard: with menus crafted by world-famous celebrity chef John Burton-Race. President Cruises serves an imaginative a la carte menu with over 40 dishes, each one individually crafted by John with European and Asian influences.
In a selection of onboard areas, including two capacious sundecks and an outdoor Jacuzzi offering panoramic views of the bay. Alternatively, retire to your balcony or terrace and soak in the scenery from your own private space
As you glide through this magnificent seascape, The President Journey will unfold before your eyes. Allow us to lead you through our handcrafted experiences and discover a wealth of culture hidden amongst the limestone karsts. Uncover Cua Van floating villages, where the fisherman families lead a serene and unencumbered life. Delve into mythical caves, explore pearl farms, and climb to island peaks to marvel at the sheer majesty of the bay from above.
Ambassador Balcony: Non-smoking, located on the first deck with the size of 30m2 and private balcony, feature either a Double bed or two Single beds, large window with sea view. Also dispose of an en-suite bathroom with shower, sink, WC, hair-dryer, bath linen, slippers and toiletries.
Premier Balcony: Non-smoking, located on the upper deck with the size of 30m2, the marvelous views thanks to large window and a private furnished balcony, feature either a Double Queen Size bed or two Single beds. Also includes an en-suite bathroom with shower, sink, WC, hair-dryer, bath linen, slippers and toiletries.
Cabinet Suite:Non-smoking, located on the Upper Deck at back of the ship with the size of 35 m2, features either a Double bed or two Single beds, two large window with sea view and private terrace. Also includes an en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, sink, WC, hair-dryer, bath linen, slippers and toiletries.
Treasury Suite:Non-smoking, located on the Upper Deck at the front of the ship with the size of 38 m2 and private terrace proving a stunning view to the bay, features either a Double bed or two Single beds. Also includes an en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, sink, WC, hair-dryer, bath linen, slippers and toiletries.
Presidential Suite:The opulent Presidential Suite is luxuriously and glamorously decorated to impress, and features a dramatic view of the bay with its floor-to-ceiling windows. Non-smoking, located on the Upper Deck at the front of the ship with the size of 90 m2, private terrace and jacuzzi. Also includes an en-suite bathroom with bathtub, shower, sink, WC, hair-dryer, bath linen, slippers and toiletries.
Hanoi - Halong Bay 2 days 1 night on President Cruise
Itinerary: 2 DAYS ON HALONG BAY – PRESIDENT CRUISE
|Cruise cabin||Rate/person (USD)||Single supplement (USD)|
|Rate on HIGH SEASON (Jan – Apr, Oct – Dec/2019)|
|Ambassador Balcony (30m2)||USD 180||USD 115|
|Premier Balcony (30m2)||USD 200||USD 120|
|Cabinet Suite (38m2)||USD 240||–|
|Rate on PROMOTION: included shuttle bus round trip, kayak (May – Sept /2019)|
|Ambassador Balcony (30m2)||USD 173||USD 115|
|Premier Balcony (30m2)||USD 185||USD 120|
– Surcharge: USD40/guest on 24th & 31st Dec 2019
– Child policy:
- Children under 5 years old sharing the full price cabin with adults: Free of charge (Free Baby Cot – Subject to the availability) – Limited to 1 child / 1 cabin.
- Other child policy for children over 5 years old to 11 years old, please contact us for more detail
- Welcoming drink, cold or warm handkerchief
- Luxury, en-suite Double/Twin shared cabin with A/C, hot water.
- Full board meals: 2days (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast); 3 days (03 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts)
- Complimentary tea, coffee and 2 bottles of mineral water in the cabin
- A bottle of wine in Grand Suite Balcony cabin
- Guide on board.
- Kayaking & bamboo boat
- Tai Chi & Cooking demonstration
- Night squid fishing
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Onboard insurance and service charges
- Airfares, land transfers from and to Ha Long Bay
- Visa & Hotel arrangements
- Spa treatment services
- Beverages, tips and personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: USD 35/adult, USD 25/ child from 5 year old to 11 years old
What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sunglasses, some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses (do not accept credit card payments on board), bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.