Our day cruises are offered on either a joined boat, the L’Azalée Classic Cruise, or a private junk, the L’Azalée Premium Cruise, and last for 5.5 hours. Day cruises are quick, dynamic journeys for guests who don’t have time to spare. These trips allow visitors to experience the stunning atmosphere of Halong Bay, an incredible UNESCO World Heritage Site, aboard new, innovatively designed vessels that stand out from the crowd thanks to their high-quality accommodations and warm service.
8:00 – 8:30 am: Hotel pick-up
Our driver picks you up from your hotel at Hanoi Old Quarter by shuttle bus using the NEW EXPRESSWAY in comfort and time saving.
11:30 am: Check-in cruise
12.30 pm: Lunch on board
13.45 pm: Discover Surprising Cave the Heritage Site
14.45 pm: Kayaking / Sampan rowing boat
15.45 pm: Afternoon cooking demonstration
17.00 – 19:30 pm: Arrive back at Tuan Chau Marina and disembark
Valid from 1st January till 31st December 2020
HALF DAY – Afternoon (Join Group – 5,5 hours)
|Period||Rate (USD)/ adult||Rate (USD)/ children from 5 – 12 aged|
|Normal Season (January – April 2020, October – December 2020)||112||Please contact|
|Summer Promotion (May – September 2020)||106||Please contact|
Special Deal for EARLY BIRD OFFER: for bookings made 45 days prior to the check-in date
Prices are not applied for Christmas, New Year, Lunar New Year, National Holidays, etc.
For Half-Day – Private group/ Charter: Please contact for more details
- Shared day boat with a maximum of 40 guests
- Roundtrip shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi by NEW EXPRESSWAY
- Pick-up and drop-off point is at your hotel in Hoan Kiem, Hai Ba Trung or Ba Dinh district (surcharge
230.000VND/2 ways if pick up at Cau Giay, Dong Da or JW Marriott Hotel in My Dinh district)
- Welcome drinks
- Lunch on board with Vietnamese seafood buffet style
- Kayaking / Sampan rowing boat
- English speaking tour guide on cruise
- Onboard insurance, taxes and service charges
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Personal expenses
- Extra drinks & beverages
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
WHAT’S TO BRING?
- Sun Glasses, Sun Block, Wide Brim Hat
- Insect Repellents
- Swimming Suits
- Warm Clothes (in winter from November to April)
- Original Passport
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.