New Launch November 2017 Swan Cruises Halong has been recognized as the best cruises in Bai Tu Long bay by Tripadvisor in 2016 and 2017 . Following our success, in Nov 2017 we’re pleasure to announce that Swan Cruises now available for 1 day trip. This is highlight of your dream vacation to visit Halong bay and Bai Tu Long bay in tight schedule
Halong Bay one day tour with Swan Cruise
HON GAI PIER – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNG VIENG VILLAGE – THIEN CANH SON CAVE
7.30 – 8.00: Pick up at your hotel in Old Quarter and depart to Halong bay.
11.45: Welcome guests at Hon Gai international habour
12.30: Embark Swan Day Cruise, start cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape while passing by Teapot islet, Blockhouse islet, Goat Head islet… then have lunch on board.
14.00: Arrive at Vung Vieng village. Take the rowing boat to go deep into the village and learn how the local people survive among the ocean, interact with them and visit the fish farm. You can choose the do kayaking around this peaceful village too.
16.00: Continue cruising to Cong Do area, visit the mysterious Thien Canh Son and relax on the beautiful beach.
17.00: Enjoy a sunset party and join in a cooking demonstration to learn some traditional Vietnamese dishes.
18:00: Cruise back to harbor, pass by Dragon islet and relax on board.
21.30 – 22.00: Back to your hotel in the Old Quarter. End of tour.
|Bai Tu Long Bay|
PACKAGE PRICE: USD65 / person
Valid from 1st January 2017 till 31st December 2017
- Shared day boat (maximum 25 people)
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets in Halong Bay
- Lunch on boat
- Sunset party
- Complimentary 02 bottles of water on bus
- Kayaking and rowing boat
- Cooking demonstration
- Welcome drinks
- Round trip shuttle bus
- Tips and personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
THINGS TO BRING & TO KNOW
- Passport with valid visa
- Some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses
- Sun block or insect repellent, sport shoes
- Bring warm clothes to wear [From Dec till March]
- Please be ready on time for our pick up service
- We do not accept credit card payment on board
- Outside beverage has applicable corkage fee
- Travel light, as you can please arrange to keep big luggage at your hotel
- Itinerary is subjected to change upon weather conditions
- If you hotel/ stay is not located in the Hanoi old Quarter, please come to our office at 7.45 am to get on shuttle bus.
- We arrive back in Hanoi between 8:30pm & 9:00pm – if you have to catch a flight, bus or train later in the evening, contact us to assist you with your schedule and transportation choices.
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.