Inspired by the Legend of the love story between the Dragon Lord of the sea – Long Quan – and the young fairy – Au Co, reputable French architects have worked with us to create a luxury ship which fuses modern Asian design with a French flair for elegance and style.
Cruise Halong Bay in style in the glamorous beauty of the Gulf of Tonkin, with its dramatic scenery, its inviting and isolated sandy beaches, and the fascinating local life to be found in its floating fishing villages motivated us to introduce the natural wonders of this World Heritage site to visitors. That’s where the idea for The Au Co was born. Inspired by the Legend of the love story between the Dragon Lord of the sea – Long Quan – and the young fairy – Au Co, reputable French architects have worked with us to create a luxury ship which fuses modern Asian design with a French flair for elegance and style. Graceful and sophisticated in every detail, The Au Co is setting new standards when it comes to luxury cruises in Halong Bay and travel in Vietnam, guaranteeing her passengers a lifetime experience. Her 3 day voyage will not only journey through the natural wonders of UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, but uniquely will also allow passengers to discover the Bays of Lan Ha and Bai Tu Long, as well as Cat Ba Island, with its renowned National Park. But what exactly is it that makes The Au Co a lifetime experience? For every cruise, The Au Co pledges the following:
- a unique route – our three day two night cruise is the first of its kind, offering passengers the opportunity to explore three bays, including Halong Bay, and Cat Ba Island, discovering each of these exciting destinations through a variety of excursions and activities.
- state of the art design – the ship herself not only features the latest safety features but is also designed throughout to give a sense of space and luxury, enhancing the cruise experience .
- a cultural experience – from the decoration of the ship, to the quality of our dining service, through to the range of activities available, The Au Co is designed to allow our passengers to get a true sense of Vietnam and experience a taste of the Orient .
- a responsible cruise – we aim to preserve the beauty of the Gulf of Tonkin for future generations by minimising the impact on the local environment, operating under the concept of sustainable tourism, and supporting local communities.
- Deluxe Cabin: There are 14 Deluxe Cabin located on the main deck of The Au Co. 12 Deluxe Cabins at 20 square meters and 02 Deluxe Cabins at 25 square meters each are furnished in a minimal style with a choice of double or twin beds, and two lounge chairs with a coffee table. The bathroom, finished in wooden, features a separate glass-enclosed shower stall.
- Grand Deluxe Cabin: Located on the upper deck, our two Grand Deluxe Cabins offer passengers stunning views of Halong Bay through their panoramic windows. Each cabin is 20 square meters, including an en-suite bathroom and handcrafted furniture. As with all our cabins and suites, the sense of space and luxury is enhanced by the elegant décor and minimal style.
- Executive Cabin: Located on the upper deck, The Au Co executive cabins at 20 square meters each offer extensive views of the seascape during your cruise thanks to their floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors. Their chic interiors and contemporary furnishings, including hardwood floors, handcrafted bed and tables, give a harmonious balance between modern design and traditional detailing
- Long Quan Suite: Named after the legendary father of the Vietnamese people, Lac Long Quan, and commanding a great position and views from the bow of the ship, the Long Quan Suites are very generous 36 square meters. With their spacious private terraces on the upper deck they offer guests the utmost in luxury and privacy, combining sumptuous indoor and outdoor living spaces in which to relax
- Au Co Suite: Named after the legendary mother of the Vietnamese people, Au Co, it is only fitting that the largest suites on the boat are named after her. Occupying an unrivaled position at the aft of the boat with unparalleled views, both of the Au Co Suites are an extremely generous 40 square meters. With their spacious private terraces on the upper deck they offer guests the utmost in luxury and privacy, combining indoor and outdoor living spaces in which to relax.
Three Day Luxury Cruises Halong Bay and Gulf of Tonkin Discovery
Day 1: Halong Bay (L/D)
Day 2: Ha long Bay – Lan Ha Bay (B/L/D)
Day 3: Halong Bay (B)
Itinerary: 3 days 2 nights on Au Co Ha Long Luxury Cruise
|Cruise cabin||Rate/person (USD)||Single supplement (USD)|
|Rate on High season (Jan – April, Oct – Dec /2019)|
|Long Quan Suite||-||-|
|Au Co Suite||-||-|
|Rate on PROMOTION period (May – Sept /2019)|
|Long Quan Suite||-||-|
|Au Co Suite||-||-|
– Surcharge: USD52/adult on 24th – 25th, 31st Dec
– Child policy: Children under 6 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents. Children from 6 – 12 year old are charge 75% adult price, using one bed and sharing room with parent. Age of children based on year of birth.
- Welcoming drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts for two night program
- Taxes and service charges
- Beverages, travel insurance
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: USD35/ adult
What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses (do not accept credit card payments on board), bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.