Inspired by the Legend of the love story between the Dragon Lord of the sea – Long Quan – and the young fairy – Au Co, reputable French architects have worked with us to create a luxury ship which fuses modern Asian design with a French flair for elegance and style.
Cruise Halong Bay in style in the glamorous beauty of the Gulf of Tonkin, with its dramatic scenery, its inviting and isolated sandy beaches, and the fascinating local life to be found in its floating fishing villages motivated us to introduce the natural wonders of this World Heritage site to visitors. That’s where the idea for The Au Co was born. Inspired by the Legend of the love story between the Dragon Lord of the sea – Long Quan – and the young fairy – Au Co, reputable French architects have worked with us to create a luxury ship which fuses modern Asian design with a French flair for elegance and style. Graceful and sophisticated in every detail, The Au Co is setting new standards when it comes to luxury cruises in Halong Bay and travel in Vietnam, guaranteeing her passengers a lifetime experience. Her 3 day voyage will not only journey through the natural wonders of UNESCO’s World Heritage Site, Halong Bay, but uniquely will also allow passengers to discover the Bays of Lan Ha and Bai Tu Long, as well as Cat Ba Island, with its renowned National Park. But what exactly is it that makes The Au Co a lifetime experience? For every cruise, The Au Co pledges the following:
- a unique route – our three day two night cruise is the first of its kind, offering passengers the opportunity to explore three bays, including Halong Bay, and Cat Ba Island, discovering each of these exciting destinations through a variety of excursions and activities.
- state of the art design – the ship herself not only features the latest safety features but is also designed throughout to give a sense of space and luxury, enhancing the cruise experience .
- a cultural experience – from the decoration of the ship, to the quality of our dining service, through to the range of activities available, The Au Co is designed to allow our passengers to get a true sense of Vietnam and experience a taste of the Orient .
- a responsible cruise – we aim to preserve the beauty of the Gulf of Tonkin for future generations by minimising the impact on the local environment, operating under the concept of sustainable tourism, and supporting local communities.
- Deluxe Cabin: There are 14 Deluxe Cabin located on the main deck of The Au Co. 12 Deluxe Cabins at 20 square meters and 02 Deluxe Cabins at 25 square meters each are furnished in a minimal style with a choice of double or twin beds, and two lounge chairs with a coffee table. The bathroom, finished in wooden, features a separate glass-enclosed shower stall.
- Grand Deluxe Cabin: Located on the upper deck, our two Grand Deluxe Cabins offer passengers stunning views of Halong Bay through their panoramic windows. Each cabin is 20 square meters, including an en-suite bathroom and handcrafted furniture. As with all our cabins and suites, the sense of space and luxury is enhanced by the elegant décor and minimal style.
- Executive Cabin: Located on the upper deck, The Au Co executive cabins at 20 square meters each offer extensive views of the seascape during your cruise thanks to their floor-to-ceiling windows and glass doors. Their chic interiors and contemporary furnishings, including hardwood floors, handcrafted bed and tables, give a harmonious balance between modern design and traditional detailing
- Long Quan Suite: Named after the legendary father of the Vietnamese people, Lac Long Quan, and commanding a great position and views from the bow of the ship, the Long Quan Suites are very generous 36 square meters. With their spacious private terraces on the upper deck they offer guests the utmost in luxury and privacy, combining sumptuous indoor and outdoor living spaces in which to relax
- Au Co Suite: Named after the legendary mother of the Vietnamese people, Au Co, it is only fitting that the largest suites on the boat are named after her. Occupying an unrivaled position at the aft of the boat with unparalleled views, both of the Au Co Suites are an extremely generous 40 square meters. With their spacious private terraces on the upper deck they offer guests the utmost in luxury and privacy, combining indoor and outdoor living spaces in which to relax.
DISCOVER HA LONG BAY, BAI TU LONG, LAN HA BAY & CAT BA ISLAND
HALONG BAY – BAI TU LONG BAY (L/D) The first day of your cruise provides an introduction to the amazing scenery of Halong Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay. Cruising through Halong Bay will literally take your breath away. Relaxing at secluded beaches Depart from Tuan Chau, meet the on board team and receive a safety briefing. Acquaint yourself with the five elements cuisine with lunch on board, while The Au Co cruises leisurely towards to Vung Ha area. First, visit the beautiful Vung Ha beach for swimming and water acitivities. Heading toward Vung Ha area Back to The Au Co to join a Cooking demonstration then enjoy Happy Hour with “Buy One Get One Free”: Beer, House wine (by the glass), Soft drinks, Long drinks, Cocktails Savour our five elements signature dinner of Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water. After that, you could relax with a drink at Lan Ha bar or enjoy squid fishing from the main deck The boat will anchor for the night in a peaceful location
|Bai Tu Long|
BAI TU LONG BAY, LAN HA BAY and CAT BA ISLAND (B/L/D) Start the day with Tai Chi – physical movements designed for relaxation, balance and health – on the sundeck of the boat while enjoying the panorama. After breakfast on board, visit the Vung Vieng by rowing traditional bamboo boats for about an 01 hour. Then, come back to the boad and take a tour of the Captain’s Bridge and the Engine Room. After that, savour a delicious lunch in the Halong Restaurant while the ship cruises towards Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island for a guided biking or hiking excursion in the national park of Cat Ba Island and visit of The Au Co Organic Farm. Another option for visiting the island and the organic farm is to use the electric cart service available (at a bit of extra cost). After that, kayak and swim in Viet Hai Lagoon. Back to The Au Co to enjoy an extended Happy Hour for two hours (half price drinks). Try the barbeque buffet in the restaurant while the boat is at anchor. The day ends with a drink at Lan Ha bar or join our crew and try squid fishing on the deck. Last but not least for the day, join our kitchen staff for a fun fruit carving sessions.
|Lan Ha, Cat Ba|
HALONG BAY (B) Halong Bay, designated a UNESCO world heritage site for its limestone rock formations, is home to about 2,000 isles and islets of different shapes and sizes, creating a truly breath-taking seascape. Halong Bay is also attractive for beautiful beaches on the small islands. Awake early and join the Tai Chi session on the sundeck or enjoy the breath-taking views of the bay while The Au Co cruises leisurely in Halong Bay. On the way back to port, enjoy breakfast and take a last glimpse of the beautiful scenery from the bar or sundeck. Then, participate in a guided tour of Sung Sot (Surprise) Cave. After breakfast, prepare for check out: your bags must be put in the corridor. You can also join a Vietnamese traditional tea ceremony. Finally, the ship disembarks in Tuan Chau and return to Hanoi by shuttle bus/private car.
|Ha Long Bay|
Itinerary: 3 days 2 nights on Au Co Ha Long Luxury Cruise
PROMOTION: EARLY BIRD BOOKING
- Early bird 30 days: discount 5%
- Early bird 45 days: discount 10%
|Cruise cabin||Rate/person (USD)||Single supplement (USD)||Children 6-12 yr|
|Rate on High season (Jan – April, Oct – Dec /2017)|
|Deluxe||USD 473||USD 215||on request|
|Grand Deluxe||USD 497||USD 224||on request|
|Executive Deluxe||USD510||USD245||on request|
|Long Quan Suite||USD740||USD360||on request|
|Au Co Suite||USD830||USD405||USD623|
|Rate on PROMOTION period (May – Sept /2016)|
|Deluxe||USD432||USD 190||on request|
|Grand Deluxe||USD 452||USD 202||on request|
|Executive Deluxe||USD 465||USD 210||on request|
|Long Quan Suite||USD 660||USD 305||on request|
|Au Co Suite||USD 740||USD 372||on request|
– Surcharge: USD52/adult on 24th – 25th, 31st Dec 2017
– Child policy: Children under 6 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents. Children from 6 – 12 year old are charge 75% adult price, using one bed and sharing room with parent. Age of children based on year of birth.
- Welcoming drink
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned en-suite cabin
- 02 lunches, 02 dinners, 02 breakfasts for two night program
- Taxes and service charges
- Beverages, travel insurance
- Tips, personal expenses
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Transportation Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: USD30/ adult
What to bring: Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, some cash in Vietnamese Dong / USD for personal expenses (do not accept credit card payments on board), bring something warm to wear [From Dec till March]
Feel free to ask us any questions via the form below.